o .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lamrot Hakol (Despite Everything)

Musings and kvetchings and Torah thoughts from an unconventional Orthodox Jew.

My Photo
Name:

"I blog, therefore I am". Clearly not true, or I wouldn't exist except every now and then.

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Bittul zman

I started another blog. Because I've been so good at keeping up with this one, right? Anyway, the blog is devoted to one of my unfortunate addictions:

Comic Geekery

What are the odds that anyone who reads this blog will have an interest in DC comics? Probably not all that different from the odds that the person writing it does. But then... does anyone read this blog in the first place?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Let the record show that I read this blog.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Esser Agaroth said...

B"H

Me, too.

Could you get rid of that old ben-yehudah.blogspot.com link? Hasn't been up for ages.

You are of course, welcome to replace it with this one.

;-)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Moshe said...

I check in every once in a while to see if you've posted anything new.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Google