o .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lamrot Hakol (Despite Everything)

Musings and kvetchings and Torah thoughts from an unconventional Orthodox Jew.

My Photo
Name:

"I blog, therefore I am". Clearly not true, or I wouldn't exist except every now and then.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Sorry I'm late

Well, how about that. Resistance really was useless. The blogosphere has assimilated me.

Who'da thunk it?

Actually, I already have a website. It's just that it takes me forever to get around to updating anything there. I figure this way, I can get thoughts down before they escape, and do it with a lot less effort. Laziness is the mother of invention. You heard it here first.

I think I'll start this out with a bunch of small posts, just to sort of prime the pump.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You heard it here first.
"The Man Who Was Too Lazy To Fail."

4:41 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Did Lazarus actually say it in those words? Well, in either case, I just searched it, and it's all over the Internet. Others have attributed it to themselves, and even Agatha Christie is supposed to have said it.

It's probably one of those things that tons of people think of independently.

But now I'm going to have to pull out my copy of Time Enough for Love and check it out.

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the name RAH gave to the story LL told.

9:20 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Hey Yisroel,

No, anonymous was pointing out that "Laziness is the mother of invention" appears in "The Man Who Was Too Lazy To Fail."

10:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always heard that necessity was the mother, and laziness was the FATHER. :)

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Google