o .comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Lamrot Hakol (Despite Everything)

Musings and kvetchings and Torah thoughts from an unconventional Orthodox Jew.

My Photo
Name:

"I blog, therefore I am". Clearly not true, or I wouldn't exist except every now and then.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Online comic strip recommendation

Gawd. No one is going to read this blog. I mean, people are going to come in, see the total lack of any decent content, and just leave. But I can't help it. This is addictive.

I just happened across what is now my favorite comic strip. I'm not sure what my favorite was before, but whatever it was, it's been replaced by PartiallyClips.

It's a weird strip. Three panels, each with the same piece of clipart. And dialog balloons added to each panel. Just uproarious.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for a really warped site! I meandered about there and found many other esoteric oddities as well that were worth sharing.

moi

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

INTERESTING! :-)

Yaakov K.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Google